Guard Your Card and Your Account
Our debit card controls give you even more power over your account. Set up personalized alerts and restrictions to stay in the know and in control. Use our debit card controls to:
- Turn your card on or off
- Get alerts for any type of payment, withdrawal or transaction
- Block any type of payment, withdrawal or transaction
- Get alerts for spending limits
- Set approved payment zones and get alerts when your card is used outside that area
- Block transactions when your phone is in a different location than your card
- View a detailed transaction history
VIDEO: Learn How to Guard Your Card
Checking with Debit MasterCard
All of our checking accounts come with a Liberty Bank Debit MasterCard. There are two ways to open a checking account – online or in any of our Connecticut locations. If you open an account online, we’ll send you a debit card in the mail, or you can simply walk into any location and get one right on the spot.
Explore Checking Accounts
Your Debit Card While Traveling
From time to time, debit card transactions may be blocked due to excessive fraudulent activity in certain locations. If you are planning a trip out of state or out of the country, please log in to your online banking account and send us a secure message with your travel destination and the dates you will be traveling or contact us at (888) 570-0773 to ensure smooth sailing throughout your travels.