How Can Your Business Benefit from a Liberty Bank Business CD?
When you put your cash to work in a Liberty Bank Business Certificate of Deposit (CD), you'll feel the confidence of knowing that your money is earning you a fixed, guaranteed return. Choose the Liberty Bank Business CD that works best for you and get your savings working overtime.
- You'll earn a higher yield on corporate cash you may not need in the near future
- Interest earned is linked to your business, not your personal income
- You have a range of maturity terms to choose from
- The interest is competitive
- The rate of return is GUARANTEED
- Your money is secure
Business CD Rates
|Certificates of Deposit|
|3-Month Business CD||5.22%||5.35%|
|6-Month Business CD||5.08%||5.20%|
|1-Year Business CD||1.00%||1.00%|
Rates are effective as of December 6, 2023.
- The Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are as of the Effective Date and are subject to change without notice. The stated yield for Business CDs less than one year assumes the reinvestment of principal and interest at the same rate, although that rate may not be available upon renewal. Fees and other conditions could reduce earnings. Business CDs are subject to a penalty for early withdrawal. Minimum to open a 6 Month and 1 Year Business CD is $5,000 and the minimum required to earn APY is $5,000. The minimum to open a 3 Month Business CD is $500 and the minimum required to earn APY is $500.
Must be 18 to establish an account.
Big. Small. In-between. Check out our checking accounts to find the best fit for your size business.Explore Business Checking
We'll help you plan and stay on track to meet your long-term financial goals.Explore Investment Solutions
Simple tips and sound advice. Build your knowledge so you can make the financial decisions that are best for you.Learn with Liberty