Get an earnings credit that can offset the fees of special services.To open an account, visit a Liberty branch.
PayBack℠ Business Checking
Get FREE unlimited transactions and refunds on ATM fees, even those from other banks1.To open an account, visit a Liberty branch.
|Minimum balance required||NA||NA|
|Monthly maintenance service charge||$15||$0|
|Minimum opening deposit||$25||$25|
|Statements2||Free eStatements |
$2 paper statements
|Free eStatements |
$2 paper statements
Business Debit Mastercard®
Your Business Debit Mastercard allows you to:
- Monitor your purchases with personalized alerts and controls
- Get real-time, automatic alerts via text message, email or by phone when we see a potentially fraudulent or unusual transaction on your account
- Get cash at any ATM
- Shop confidently with Zero Liability coverage for unauthorized purchases*
- Make contactless purchases and enroll in Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™ or Google Pay™
If your card is ever lost or stolen, get a replacement card — right on the spot — at any Liberty Bank location.
*Certain restrictions apply. For details, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability.
How Can We Help You?
Digital Banking for Business
Manage your business finances online, no matter where you are, quickly and easily, 24/7.Explore Digital Banking
When your cash flow's unpredictable, balancing your business checking account becomes a real balancing act.Learn More
Simple tips and sound advice. Build your knowledge so you can make the financial decisions that are best for your business.Learn with Liberty
Must be 18 to establish an account.
- Unlimited free transactions include checks paid, checks deposited, deposit tickets processed and electronic debits and credits. PayBackSM Business Checking automatically refunds up to $15 in ATM surcharges imposed by other banks per statement period, in the statement period that fee was incurred, while the account is open. Rebates are labeled as “ATM Surcharge Rebate” on the statement.
- IOLTA/IORETA and HSA Funding Account are exempt from the paper statement fee.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.