Financial Advice and Planning Tailored Specifically to Your Needs
Our knowledgeable team of Raymond James Financial Advisors have the experience and resources to give you confidence in your financial future. Getting started is easy—contact us and we will provide you guidance and support, customized to you.
Personalized Financial Solutions
Our knowledgeable and experienced Financial Advisors are here to help guide you. Our areas of expertise include:
- Retirement planning
- Income planning
- Legacy and estate
- Trust and charitable giving
- Small business
- Insurance and protection planning
With Liberty Bank Investment Services, in partnership with Raymond James, we give you the solutions and support you need along with the service you deserve. We emphasize the importance of counseling, identifying your needs and concerns, and building a customized financial plan designed to meet your objectives. Here’s how we do it:
- Understanding you and your family, while gathering information about your situation, concerns and goals.
- Designing a comprehensive plan with solutions intended to help you reach your objectives. We answer your questions, consider alternatives and outline the steps to put your plan into action.
- Implementation of your customized strategy using the extensive tools available to us through Raymond James.
- Management of the progress of your investments, while periodically reviewing all relevant information. We'll work with you to adjust your plan as your circumstances and goals change.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Raymond James financial advisers may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC and are not deposits, are not insured by the FDIC or any government agency, are not obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank and are subject to risks and may lose value. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Liberty Bank and Liberty Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services.