Dear Valued Customer,
Regardless of how you choose to bank and interact with us, when it comes to our employees, customers, vendors and community partners, your safety and security is always our top priority.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation and the Liberty Bank team is prepared. We want our customers to know that we are closely monitoring this situation; implementing proactive preventative measures – including guarding against scams; reminding customers of the alternative banking options we provide; and raising awareness of the ways you can avoid illness.
We hope the following actions we’ve taken so far will provide you peace-of-mind knowing that Liberty Bank has a solid plan in place. Our goal is to respond quickly and effectively, should this global pandemic directly impact the Bank, our customers and employees.
Liberty Bank is Responding Daily
- As part of our Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery efforts, we have implemented our Pandemic Plan to guide the organization when we reach certain emergency levels.
- We have activated an internal incident response team that meets daily.
- We continue to track outbreak reports and rely on guidance from key federal and state agencies.
- We are limiting Liberty Bank employee business travel and postponing large employee gatherings at the Bank.
- Our facilities team has enhanced its already extensive cleaning procedures in recent days, making ample supplies of hand sanitizers available in all Liberty Bank offices and branches as well as the daily cleaning of hard surfaces, door knobs and ATMs.
- In addition, we’re asked our branch employees to monitor their areas to make sure hand sanitizer is available at all times and to clean ATMs, counters and check writers with disinfecting wipes throughout the day.
- For the safety of their co-workers and customers, employees have been instructed to absolutely not come to work if they are sick and to avoid physical contact (handshaking, etc).
Non-Branch Banking Options for Customers
In lieu of going into a branch, unless it’s completely necessary, we encourage you to use our convenient banking options available to you:
- Utilize Liberty Bank’s Online Banking system. To use or enroll in online banking, go to Liberty Bank Online Banking.
- Use or download the Liberty Bank iMobile Banking app: Liberty Bank iMobile Banking. (Our app has a dark blue background with the Liberty torch in red and white)
- Visit one of our conveniently-located ATMs: Liberty Bank Locations & ATMs.
- Call the LibertyLine Automated Telephone Bank at (800) 622-6732
- Contact our Customer Service Center at (888) 570-0773 weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get the latest news and updates.
Preventative Steps from the CDC to Avoid Illness
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not shake hands and make sure to maintain personal space.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- If a tissue is not available, sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Avoid Online Scams and Phishing
Online scams, phishing and other fraudulent activities are on the rise due to the coronavirus. It’s common for scammers to take advantage of emergency situations and vulnerabilities. Therefore, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) offers valuable some tips on how you can avoid being a victim of these scams: Coronavirus: Scammers Follow the Headlines