How Does a Home Equity Loan Work?
A fixed rate home equity loan provides the money you need right now, with a budget friendly regular monthly payment amount. And no application fees or closing costs.
How Does a Home Equity Line of Credit Work?
Liberty Bank’s flexible home equity credit lines let you borrow money against the equity you’ve built in your home. Funds are available whenever you need them and you don’t owe anything until you access your line of credit. When you need your cash, simply write a check for any amount from $100 up to your credit limit. It’s that easy.
Liberty’s Lines of Credit Give You Freedom
Our home equity line of credit options are flexible, easy-to-apply-for and easy-to-use with extras that include:
- No application fees or closing costs
- Low, minimum line amount of $10,000
- Local decision making and fast turnaround
- No required draw down at closing
- Borrow only what you need, when you need it
- Write checks for any amount from $100 up to your credit limit
- Funds are available whenever you need them, for the term of your advance period
Apply for a home equity online or speak to a Liberty Bank representative. Call us today at (888) 570-0773.