To see a full list of compatible devices, visit the Samsung website.
Enroll in Samsung Pay
First, install and set up the Samsung Pay app. Instructions can be found on the Samsung website.
If Samsung Pay is already set up on your device, follow the steps below to add your Liberty Bank card:
- Touch ‘Samsung Pay.’
- Touch ‘ADD.’
- Touch ‘ADD PAYMENT CARD.’
- Align your card to fit inside the frame.
- Enter your card information, and then touch ‘NEXT.’
- Review the TERMS OF SERVICE, and then touch ‘AGREE TO ALL.’
- Select an option to verify the card.
- Wait for the code to be detected or touch Enter code manually.
- Enter the verification code, and then touch ‘SUBMIT.’
- Touch ‘DONE.’
Next, you will receive a message asking you to contact Liberty Bank’s Customer Service Center to verify your card for Samsung Pay. Please call us at (888) 570-0773 to verify your card.
Debit cards: If you experience issues while enrolling your Liberty Bank debit card, please call our Customer Service Center at (888) 570-0773.
Credit cards: If you experience issues while enrolling your Liberty Bank credit card, please contact Elan Financial Services at (800) 558-3424. To reach Cardmember Service via email, log in to your Elan account and click on Messages.