Compatible Apple Devices
To see a full list of compatible devices, visit the Apple website.
Sign up for Apple Pay
Using your eligible device, enroll by following these 10 easy steps:
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone (the app will prompt you step by step)
2. Tap the plus sign
3. Click on add Credit or Debit Card
4. Hit Next
5. Position your debit card within the camera frame and take a picture
6. Verify for accuracy
7. Click next
8. Enter the security code on the back of your card
9. Click Next
10. Accept the Terms and Conditions
Next, you will see a message that your card is ready to use OR you may see a message asking you to contact Liberty Bank’s Customer Service Center to verify your card for Apple Pay. Please call us at (888) 570-0773 to verify your card.
Debit cards: If you’re having issues enrolling your Liberty Bank debit card in Apple Pay, please call our Customer Service Center at (888) 570-0773, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and they’ll walk you through the process.
Credit cards: If you experience issues while enrolling your Liberty Bank credit card, please contact Elan Financial Services at (800) 558-3424. To reach Cardmember Service via email, login to your Elan account and click on Messages.