What Is a Business Certificate of Deposit (CD)?
A Business CD is a safe and predictable way to save money for Connecticut business owners. The money you deposit into a CD is FDIC-insured, meaning it’s protected by the U.S. government up to the maximum amount allowed by law. CDs are offered in terms – our Business CDs are in terms of three months, six months and one year. You’re required to leave your money in the account until the term ends, also known as the maturity date. Essentially, your money is committed to the CD for a certain amount of time, but it’s also guaranteed to grow at a fixed rate for the length of the term.
How Can Your Business Benefit from a Liberty Bank Business CD?
- You’ll earn a higher yield on corporate cash you may not need in the near future
- Interest earned is linked to your business, not your personal income
- You have a range of maturity terms to choose from (3 months, 6 months, 12 months)
- The interest is competitive
- The rate of return is GUARANTEED
- Your money is secure