CRA Public File
View our Community Reinvestment Act public file.
See how we are leading with kindness.
Below are examples of our Community Development and Community Reinvestment Act responsibilities. For years, we've been recognized as a leader in promoting the well-being of the communities where we do business. Because we're a mutual bank, owned by our customers, we make an extra effort to respond to the needs of our community, and pursue our mission of improving the lives of customers, teammates and communities for generations to come. We support our communities through our charitable foundation, donations and sponsorships to support non-profit organizations, volunteerism from our teammates, and maintaining strategic community partnerships. We also are continuously developing special purpose credit products and services to meet the needs of underbanked and unbanked individuals and low-and-moderate income families in our community. All of this focus on the community has resulted in the Bank receiving an overall “Outstanding” rating on its most recent Community Reinvestment Act examination from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Connecticut Department of Banking.
- Written comments received by the bank for the current year and each of the prior two calendar years
- FDIC CRA Examination Public Disclosure: January 25, 2021
- List of the bank’s branches, their street addresses, hours of operation and geographies
- List of branch network changes for the current year and each of the prior two calendar years
- List of services generally available at the bank’s branches
- Personal and Business DAAs with deposit transaction fees and any addenda since date of publication (6a, 6b & 6c)
- Assessment Area maps depicting towns within each Assessment Area and lists of census tracts within each Assessment Area
- Liberty Bank Impact Report: 2022
- Liberty Bank Impact Report: 2021
- CRA Disclosure Statement: 2021
- CRA Disclosure Statement: 2020
- HMDA Notice – Availability of Data for 2017 and Beyond
- State of Connecticut CRA Examination Performance Evaluation: January 25, 2021