Two checking options with real cash benefits.
With Both Accounts:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Enroll in eStatements to avoid $2 monthly paper statement fee3
- Easily deposit checks, pay bills and send money from your mobile app
- Freeze and unfreeze your debit card and set personalized alerts and controls
- Make contactless purchases with your debit card or with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay™
- Only $25 to open
Why Choose Liberty Bank?
Why choose Liberty Bank for your checking account? Because Liberty gives you checking account options with real benefits - like refunds on ATM fees or cash back on debit card purchases. And you can always visit us at any of our many locations throughout Connecticut.Find a Branch
If the account holder is under the age of 18, the account must be joint with a parent or guardian.
- Quarter Back® Checking rebates $0.25 for each qualified transaction that posts within the statement period. Qualified transactions are debit card purchases of $25 or more. ATM transactions do not qualify. Rebates post on last day of statement period while account is open and are labeled as “Cash Rewards.” May be subject to 1099 reporting. Fees may reduce earnings.
- PayBackSM Checking automatically refunds up to $15 in ATM surcharges imposed by other banks per statement period, in the statement period that fee was incurred, while the account is open. Rebates are labeled as “ATM Surcharge Rebate” on the statement.
- Avoid $2 monthly paper statement fee with eStatements. Account owners age 65 or over, Individual Development Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, IRA Money Market Fund, and Lease Security - Tenant are exempt.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.