Liberty Bank Business Loans
Our Branch Managers are here to help you with your business financing needs up to $250,000. If you require financing over $250,000 we have other business lending experts just for you.
The typical profile of a Liberty Bank Business customer is a business that has been operating profitably for two or more years and may be a service business, wholesaler, retailer, professional office group such as physicians, accountants, attorneys or a manufacturer.
Most importantly, we take the time to get to know you and your business needs. We can tailor a solution that truly fits you, not a “one size fits all” solution that could be for any business. At Liberty Bank, we make it our business to understand yours.
Business Solutions Loan Products
Liberty Bank offers several loan programs especially designed for businesses. These programs can make it easier for you to get the funding you need, without all the time, costs, and red tape traditionally associated with business loans. Customers interested in business loans up to $1MM may contact one of the following Business Bankers or stop into their Liberty Bank branch or call (888) 570-0773 for more information.
Joan Lanzo 860-344-7391
Tom Lenahan 203-786-8678
Business Solutions Term Loan
Perfect for financing a fixed-asset purchase, such as equipment and vehicles. It's also a great way to finance permanent working capital or long term needs. And we can tailor the business loan amount to match your exact needs.
What does a term loan give you?
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to $1MM
- No prepayment penalty
- Various terms to meet your needs (typically up to 5 years, depending on the useful life of the asset).
- For your convenience, monthly principal and interest payments can be automatically deducted from your Liberty Bank account.
- Easy application process with quick turnaround time.
- Competitive interest rates.
Business Solutions Line of Credit
This may be the ideal way to borrow if your business needs credit on a seasonal or cyclical basis, has fluctuations in cash flow, and /or purchases larger amounts of inventory to take advantage of discounts.
What does a line of credit give you?
- Line amounts from $10,000 to $1MM.
- Minimum monthly payments of interest only can be automatically deducted from your Liberty Bank business checking account for your convenience and you will receive an interest rate discount.
- Typically secured by a blanket lien on all business assets.
- Easy line of credit application process with quick turnaround time.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Liberty Bank is a community bank that takes the time to evaluate each customer individually. Underwriters consider every business loan request on an individual basis to ensure that merits of the request, the business and the business owner are given the fullest review to the benefit of the customer and the bank.
- Liberty Bank makes full use of all government guaranty programs to assist borrowers, including the SBA.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Small business administration loans provide competitive interest rates for long term financing, Our business lending experts know all the ins and outs of applying for an SBA loan and can help guide you through the loan process.
Used to purchase or expand real estate from which a business operates. Amounts from $100,000 - $1MM. Terms are generally 5 – 20 years.
Cash Management Solutions
Liberty Bank offers a full-range of cash management products to help both large and small business owners, including Overnight Investment, Electronic Transfers, Direct Deposit and Remote Deposit Capture. For more information, please call or stop by any one of our convenient Liberty Bank branches