Liberty Bank Business Credit Cards
You’ve built a business. You deserve credit.
You’ve worked hard. We want to give you credit for that. That’s why we’re offering you a better business credit card. Our Visa® Credit Card products and services for businesses offer a full suite of benefits that make managing your money, time and books easier. You can separate your business and personal expenses easily. Get free spending reports. Access your business account online and set up automatic payments. Not to mention that you always have protection against unauthorized use of your account. Our credit card products truly are a real business tool.
Visa Business Cash Card:
- Earn 3% cash back1 on office supply store net purchases, and phone and internet services
- Earn 2% cash back1 on restaurant and gas net purchases and 1% on all other net purchases
- $25 cash back1 after your first purchase
Visa Business Bonus Rewards Card:
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive automatic bonus points each month
- $25 cash back1 with your first purchase
Visa Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card:
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month
- $50 cash back1 after your first purchase
- Low annual fee
To learn more about Liberty Bank Visa® business credit cards, click here
You may also stop by any Liberty Bank branch to pick up an application or call 888-570-0773 to request one.
Access Your Business Bank Account Online
If you are an existing Liberty Bank Visa® business credit card holder and would like to view your account online, click here.
For all Liberty Bank credit cards, the creditor, issuer and service provider is Elan Financial Services.
1Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Incorporated, and American Express. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.