Home Equity Loans, Lines of Credit and Consumer Loans
Strength and personal service. A perfect combo.
A wedding. College. An unexpected curve ball thrown into your life. Put the equity you may have in your home to work for you. At Liberty, We have the financial strength, variety of lending options and the personal service that only a local bank can deliver.
What’s the difference between a Home Equity Loan and a Home Equity Credit line?
Home Equity Loan*:
- You borrow a specific amount
- The interest rate is fixed
- Monthly payments are fixed for the life of the loan which can make budgeting easier
- The loan is paid back over a fixed period of time
- No application fee
- No closing costs or annual fees
Home Equity Line*:
- You borrow only what you need, when you need it
- Write Checks for any amount from $100 up to your credit limit
- Funds are available whenever you need them, for the term of your advance period
- Variable interest rate with cap
- You don’t owe anything until you access your line
- No application fees or closing costs
See interest rates
Liberty Bank offers personal loans at competitive rates. When you need a loan, Liberty Bank is ready to help. And we’re just around the corner - the community bank right in your community.
*Trust review fees may apply